CultStatus

8.08.2005

One Time Gaffled 'Em Up


"Of course you can trust me to manage your money, look how long and blonde my hair is!!"








I haven't seen this anywhere else (except in the NYTimes), so I'll repost it here. Apparently the lady pictured above; Gabrielle T. Smith, has a lot of explaining to do. She was a money manager to the stars so to speak, but seems to have only been truly concerned with making sure X amount of money managed to get into her swiss bank accounts. Affected clients may include DJ Clue, Faboulous, Jay Z, Beyonce, Murder Inc, etc....

Link above.

5 Comments:

  • Dropping by .... I have actually come to your blog quite a few times. Never commented though. I think I will start.

    By Blogger Mealone, at 12:30 PM  

  • Cool, thanks.

    By Blogger CultStatus, at 1:43 PM  

  • I wanted to post this but you beat me to it you ol' punk.

    Whats real is that her case is sealed which implies that she may testify against supreme.

    Do you smell a rat.

    Look at negroes w/ their White Collar Crimes.

    Truely gangsta!

    By Blogger Hummingbyrd, at 8:40 AM  

  • LOL at you callin him by his street name.. you've been in ny too long!

    yes, I smell cheese though..

    By Blogger CultStatus, at 2:25 PM  

  • Great Post but was not what I was looking for. But you really have a gread blog here. Keep it going.


    I'll stop back every so often to see new updates maybe something will interest me in the future.

    Have a good day.

    By Blogger Clickbank Mall, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home